Sunday, April 8, 2007

Making pictures

I've taken a lot of pictures during this SWAP. Not many of them have been terrific ones, and I suppose it doesn't really matter. For the past few days I have been thinking of which pictures to take for Julie's site, and how to present my wardrobe. I've been hoping for some warm weather to take advantage of the natural light, but that is not to be according to the forecast.

To entertain myself, and re-visit some rusty skills, I created a collage of some of the details in my collection. Hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow, and SWAP will be behind me.

On to the next challenges.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Betty - all your SWAP pieces on the side bar look great! Isn't it nice to have such nice, new clothes to wear? I look forward to your final pictures.